Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mud Puddle by Robert Muncsh




For me it is impossible to not hear Robert Munsch's voice in my head when I read Mud Puddle!  Thank's to modern technology I have heard him read aloud 50 Below Zero at least 100 times as it is a favorite and I share his reading with my K-6 students every year.
Stephanie's Ponytail is another of my favorites.  

Mud Puddle is quite funny and the illustrations are charming.  Munsch lets the little girl work out this problem of the mud puddle and shows how smart kids can be. I look forward to sharing this book with my students in the next school year and opening up discussion on how to solve minor problems.   Recommended for kids of all ages to read independently or with parents as a read aloud.  Read as an ebook arc courtesy of Annick Press via Netgalley.

No comments: