Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter

Set in England this book is about the three Hardscrabble children who lost their mother 5 years ago when she disappeared. One sibling narrates the story although he/she never admits to which one it is. The dad sends the kids to visit with a cousin in London but she is not there. And so begins an adventure in which they travel to a seaside town, stay in a castle, face a dragon and try to solve a mystery as it unwinds right before them. While I did enjoy it I did not love THE KNEEBONE BOY. However, it will appeal to fans of Lemony Snicket and other eclectic fantasy or adventure books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not read it yet but i have heard it is a great book and my friend likes it so i will read it after her.


From,
Cassidy Clark
Mrs.G. Johnson

Anonymous said...

i've starde the book so fare i love it .i'm going to renew this bok till i finish it.


love ,
samantha

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Katz,

I would love to read this book,if you have one avalible.I can't wait but, I'd like to know if it's a uper or lower grade book.
I'm hopfuly going to return the two books I already have to get the new.

Please write back,

Courtney