Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to school

Summer is ending. The leaves are turning orange and yellow and red. There's a slight chill in the air. The sweaters come out. The swimsuits are packed away for next summer. Oh, that's how it was when I was growing up in New York City. Here the weather stays hot for awhile and most of the trees stay green all year round. However, we are still back to school so welcome back!

I hope you all had a great summer. The highlights of mine were spending time with my family in NY and enjoying facebook reunions with elementary school, junior high, camp and high school friends who I haven't seen in a very, very long time. Seeing two Broadway plays (Next to Normal and West Side Story) was another highlight.

Summer was chance for me to do some reading. So intertwined with my currents reads I will be blogging about books I read over the summer.

No comments: