Saturday, September 17, 2011

Prince William & Kate:A Royal Romance by Matt Doeden



Back in 1981 I remember watching Prince Charles and Diana's wedding which was just a few months before my own.  Thirty years later I was not one of the millions who woke early to watch Prince William and Kate's wedding, I did however catch glimpses of it on-line.  Therefore most of what I know about it I learned from Matt Doeden's book.

Filled with lots of pictures from Prince William and Kate's relationship over many years including the most recent from their wedding.  Doeden has made it accessible to young readers.  Anyone interested in the royals will enjoy this quick reading factual book.  Read as an ebook arc courtesy of Lerner Publications via Netgalley.

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

I have a book about the royal wedding, and the students have been snapping it up. I bought it more as a long term investment(we have several books about Diana-- primary source material!), but am glad they are reading the book.